we have been battening down the hatches and checking our rigging and getting last minute supplies.
we have been getting lots of last minute jobs done and it feels good. we are excited and nervous as the weather is now breaking in our favor.
soon we are going to take our chances out on the pacific again.
i will report again soon after our next landing.
update thursday oct 6: weather looks only fair but we dont want to wait to long for the storms will be more often. this morning we are still not sure if we are leaving today or waiting for the next system to blow through in a week or so.